Good to meet you on line. I have suggestions & information for your Wedding Ceremony. At our first introductionary meeting (no charge), we will ensure that we are a good fit, discuss the process, fees, talk about the marriage license, choosing witnesses, music, rings processional/recessional and the wedding ceremony (plus the 3 sections that are legal requirements), etc.
Relax and enjoy, I can guide you through. A little about me: My family has brought great joy to my life and now with the addition of two grandbabies, life is awesome. I have volunteered for Peace, the Environment and Human Rights. My background is in high school libraries. Travelling has enriched my life-Malaysia, Thailand, Burma, Borneo, Middle East, Africa, Caribbean, Europe and Bali – where I fund-raised for poor schools and medicine. I am on the Bali Think Tank – creating solutions for the environment. PART OF YOUR FEE WILL GO TO CHARITY. Intelligent, well prepared and punctual - I have found my calling. I love my job!
I serve the following areas:
- Toronto & GTA
- Peel : Mississauga, Port Credit, Brampton & area
- Halton:Oakville, Burlington, Milton & area
- Hamilton: Flamborough, Wentworth, Cambridge, Kitchener & area
- Wellington: Guelph & area Niagara: Grimsby, St. Catherines, Niagara & area
- Simcoe: Collingwood & area
- Bruce: Lake Huron & Southhampton & area
- Grey & Dufferin: Owen Sound & area